Wednesday, January 9, 2008

How many issues of ___ have been CGC'ed?


There's been stuff I've wanted to throw up on the PL blog these last few days, but I've just been a bit too busy to get to it today. But I came across this during my lunch hour today, and thought I'd stop by and share real quick.


http://www.cgccomics.com/census/ Go there to see how many issues of Amazing Spider-Man # 1 have been CGC'ed (Almost 2,000, with one issue warranting a 9.8). And what condition they were in. It's pretty cool, really.


I only have three CGC'ed comics in my entire collection, but I found out one of them (America's Greatest Comics # 4) is the best condition of all SIX of them that have been graded (it got a 6.0).


I started to play around with it. I started entering crappy comics. Turns out someone has CGC'ed Alf # 1. And A-Team #s 1, 2 and 3. Crazy, huh?


1,300 people have CGC'ed Iron Man # 1. 900+ have CGC'ed Captain America # 100.
(Photo of Danny Pumpelly included for no good reason.)

No comments: