I don't remember if it was Arnett who posted this but it was on Twitter and you ought to look at it:
Don't be concerned if you don't want to write a novel. It applies to nearly any creative endeavor and it's meant for laughs anyway (though like any good humor, there's truth in it).
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Sunday, October 3, 2010
You can download it here.
In this issue:
- Welcome to Aly! New to Pulp Legacy!
- Brad checks out Fan Expo Canada 2010!
- Mar runs a half marathon!
- Zarko builds a wall!
- Zep sees The Wall!
- Check out Jason's influence map!
- Seth's best business trip ... ever!
- Bart has fun in a bus station!
Download it and save it soon, the link will only be good for another couple days!
Info on Pulp Legacy # 52 will be out soon...