Friday, October 5, 2007

Comic Book Idol at CBR

Hey guys,

Something to add to your web surfing these next few weeks: Comic Book Idol 3 over at www.comicbookresources.com.

Former Pulp Legacy member J. Torres is hosting the event. The top 10 have been selected, and there are some stunning artists involved this year.

I'm also involved behind-the-scenes, as I've been hired to write the press releases on CBI3. So help me out by visiting the site and spreading the word to your comic book pals about CBI3. Thanks!

2 comments:

tsweeten said...

So, I was there, checking things out but I didn't see anything with your by-line on it. Are you the man behind the curtain making sure all the puppets dance to the same tune?

Seth said...

Yeah, it's a behind-the-scenes thing. Promotional copy... they don't wanna know who writes it, they just want other people to steal it and publish it to get the word out.