Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Deadline for zines IMMINENT!

This email just went out to the membership, courtesy of Marlan Harris, our esteemed guest-EIC...

Is there anyone that isn't going to have a zine in the next issue of the APA? That's right -- no one is not going to have something in it because everyone is going to contribute. If you can read this e-mail, you can send something in. Excuses will not be accepted.

I haven't gotten any replies to these notices I've sent out (except to add more people to the recipients-list... who also haven't much replied) so I don't know if it's because you're all so busy working on your zines that you don't have time to reply or if it's because you're just ignoring me. Trust me: you don't want to ignore me. I have a nasty way of remembering things for a very long time.

To stay on my good side, get a zine together and sent in before November 26. If you're getting this e-mail, you've done at least one before, I know you can do it again. Don't disappoint the APA. And if you haven't done one, get some writing together and I'll talk to you later about how to turn it into a zine for inclusion in the APA (if I haven't already. And if I have, you should already have some things together). You have 33 days. Plenty of time to get something together.

Get to it. You don't want to be left out on this one.

mar

No comments: