Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kansas -- CHAMPS!!!


Listen up all you comic book geeks!!! The Kansas Jayhawks are the champs!!! WWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWWWOOOOO!!!!


2008 Champs, baby!!! OVERTIME THRILLER!!! Keep showing the Memphis band before every commercial, see if we care!! I'm with 40,000 people on Mass Street partying my guys out!!!


YEAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


And Travis, even if Self does leave (which I don't think he will) you can't take away this 2008 championship from me!!! No one can do that!!!


My team finally won the BIG ONE!!!

5 comments:

Jason Arnett said...

Just because you weren't visionary enough to pick the obvious winner doesn't mean you have to be a hater, Mar....

tsweeten said...

I said everything that needed to be said over at Especially Evey.

Except that Bill Self will be coming to OSU. C'mon, we have the pin number to Boone Pickens' account! Whatever KU can offer, we can double it.

Still, it was a very good game and an excellent win for the program. I'm not so hung up on my own school that I can't cheer you on. Enjoy the celebration!

Monster Monkey said...

The bad part- Kansas won
The good part?
The funny part- all the shots of Roy Williams wearing that Jayhawks sticker on his sweater and cheering for KU.

And I don't hate Chalmers and the new Miracles, but I won't like them because of Manning and the Old Miracles....

Stupid Kansas

Jason Arnett said...

Sorry, Travis. Bill Self is staying at KU for a long time,,,

B. Clay Moore said...

Congratulations on having the easiest path to the championship in 20 years, and for Memphis choking when the game was won.

Nice work.