Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am awesome and Seth is not

Tooooo black for the post, I dare say that I am not black enough mother fucker!!! That's right I said mother fucker on the inter tube! That's how I roll. I came here to join some civilized discussion and got thrown into some bullshit. Whatever, I'm used to it. It's only because I'm awesome.

Naw, to get back to the point. It was good to get together with the guys and talk everything Pulp Legacy. The new zine looks mighty excellent fellas. We are entering the 21st century with full flair and flourish. By the way, fuck Jones! He just commented on my use of flourish.

I am wearing pants much against my wishes......but when management decrees I must digress. I don't know why I added that it just seemed funny. I think our waitress has shunned us, or really just shunned Jones. I will try to make inroads but it will not be easy. I will have use all of my skills and training. I usually break this material out of the Swedish Bikini Team. But, oh well. Ok, ladies and gents; enjoy the zine, drink up, and do all the things that you normally wouldn't do. If happen to see me rambling the streets, avoid..me..at..costs. I will only get you and myself in trouble (well at least for a short time period).

Peace out mother fuckers!


By the way, Jones does suck!

No comments: