Friday, December 14, 2007

Pulp Legacy # 38 IN THE MAIL!!!

Thanks to the guys who helped out at assembly last night.

One other thing, and this is made mention in the "finances" page... we've ran up a $214 CopyCo bill over the last two issues. Last night, our group kicked in $50. Add in Tom Boring sending in $20 membership dues, I can take $70 down there today.

Please consider kicking in some money to help us pay this bill. Even $10 helps. You can PayPal it to me at sjones2@gcsaa.org (please note the '2').

I know it's a bad time of the year to ask for cash. You don't have to send money tomorrow. But please consider getting me something by this time next month, when I'll be taking them another payment.

Last night, we had a serious discussion about ways we can avoid $214 bills in the future. I think we have a pretty good solution. It's addressed in issue 38. I'll wait till you get this issue, and then we'll discuss this idea further.

But essentially, it boils down to this: something's GOT to change.

No comments: