Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pulp Legacy # 38 delayed

Sorry everyone, but the Lawrence assembly team was unable to assemble last week.

Everyone held up their end of the bargain -- especially Copy Jesus, who was all over printing your 'zines this go-round. But then my daughter got sick.

On the evening we planned to assemble, the Jones family was in the emergency room.

My daughter had a fever of 105, started vomiting, got the shakes and lost her pinkish color. So we hustled into the ER. She has a virus, and the doctor said she just has to work it out of her system while we go from feeding her Tylenol to Ibuprofen.

Even more insulting? It was her 1st birthday.

We went in Thursday night and were still there into Friday morning. Some birthday, huh Evey?

If you'd like to see a photo of my daughter giving an apathetic stare to her birthday cake, visit my blog at www.especiallyevey.blogspot.com .

Me and the crew plan on assembling early this week -- Monday or Tuesday -- so the new issue will be just a few days delayed.

Apologies.

2 comments:

Monster Monkey said...

I hope the critter the best.

...and POOP!!! Delayed?

Now it'll be next year by the time I get it....probably, but not limited to.....next year.
(and I well wished the kid...? Check)

That is all

tsweeten said...

No apologies necessary. Evey's far higher on the priority ladder than my bi-monthly bathroom reading material.