Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello from the mile-long line at hall h @ comic-con!

Waiting in line for the green lantern panel at comic con. I got here three hours early (don't worry, i get paid by the hour) and brought a collapsable chair (this isn't my first rodeo) and am just chillin in the cool san diego weather right now. I've got pearl jam's "binaural" on the headphones...

The con has been good so far. Stressful at times, too. We've got our biggest crew ever reporting on the con this year, a staff of 34, and i'm the point man all weekend. But the traffic at cbr has been phenomenal, we're just killing it, so it's been a fruitful effort thus far.

Highlights from hall h have been will ferrell cracking me up (he was quoting anchorman!), "the other guys" and the movie "skyline"... Lowlights are "super" with rainn wilson and "green hornet" with seth rogen.

Ok, all for now... I'll have a full report in my next zine.

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

No comments: