Friday, May 7, 2010

PL # 49 now available!


Hey folks,


In this issue:

- Welcome aboard new member Ben LeMaster!
- Mar is all aTwitter over Coachella!
- Jason makes his first sale!
- Kia reviews four movies including Alice in Wonderland!
- Part 2 of Bart's Birthdayfunday story!
- I get jazzed over the Olympics!
- Eric enters a poker tournament!
- Brian talks comics!
- Brad is back and he's got reviews!
- Seth meets the President!
- A new comic from Jones and Pump!
- Toby gets into book binding!
- Tom talks beer!

GREAT turnout gang! Hold on to your hats because the next issue is #50!! Deadline: July 3 2010.

Please download ASAP! The link will only be up for a while.

-Zarko

4 comments:

Jason Arnett said...

I've downloaded mine and flipped through it a little. Nice job, everyone!

Mar, that question you asked me at Louise's? The answer's 'yes', but he went to the dark side awfully quickly. I thought your apology was thoughtful and sincere, though. Seemed like an honest mistake to me.

mar said...

Arnett: I'm not sure I remember the question I asked you at Louise's. We talked about a lot of things. Was it about the "eBay Asshole"?

Jason Arnett said...

Yeah. I realize you were just being you, but he probably bristled at "the comics weren't cheap enough?" right away.

mar said...

I admit that was probably the case and that problem came from me. It was said in jest but obviously that didn't come across. I didn't think he'd take it so seriously anyway. I guess I need to start using more sideways smiley-faces.