Monday, August 31, 2009

Pulp Legacy

Hi, all,

I won't have anything in the new issue of PL because I just flat ran out of time. I was considering for a while taking a leave and then probably just leaving the APA, but I don't want to do that. You guys have been good to me and I really enjoy being part of it. (Thanks to Seth and Zarko for the support!)

Instead, what I'll do is post a few things up here over the next six weeks or so and share some different things. I want to play with audio and video a little and it might be more appropriate to post those things here anyway.

So, I'm sorry I don't have a bunch of content for the new issue but it's really just a matter of not making the time to get things in shape to share them before the deadline.

I promise I'll have things in the next issue. At the very least I want to share the story I submitted for the Esquire fiction contest. Dunno what I"ll do with it once I get notification I didn't win, maybe try to sell it somewhere else. We'll see.

Looking forward to the new issue, though.

Best,

Jason

No comments: