Sunday, July 13, 2008

2008 Comic Book Challenge

Greetings,

I'm helping a buddy out by getting the word out on his book, let me rephrase that...

...his TOP 50 book, THOSE FORBIDDEN HEROES.

Yeah, I have more info at my blog: http://bloggobrad.blogspot.com/ with pages and stuff.

Check it out and check out www.comicbookchallenge.com for further updates and to possibly vote for me/ my buddy and his crew or against.

Either way, your contributions will be appreciated.

Oh yeah, I did the coloring for the pitch.

Those Forbidden Heroes

(Banner courtesy of my buddy, Matt Shults)

3 comments:

Jason Arnett said...

Good job! However, you might want to know about this.

Monster Monkey said...

Oofah!!
I hadn't planned on moving forward with the project, but that is some concerning information. I'll pass that along to the creative team.
Thanks, man

Zarko said...

Ugh ... Comic Book Challenge...Bad, bad memories...Getting lost in the hills...Driving all night...Car accident....

(presently curled up in a ball in a dark corner of the basement)